Do you want a job that offers positive challenges and job satisfaction, where no day is the same?
Sugarman health and wellbeing, we are a private health care provider who pride ourselves on providing essential care and support to our clients and service with various complex care support needs. We are seeking dedicated and caring support workers to join our care team to support our clients in Sandbach. If you are looking for an extremely rewarding job and making a real positive impact within care and being part of a great team then this is a great job for you.
About the Support Worker role:
- Hourly Rate: £12 (Enhanced hourly rate on all Bank Holidays)
- Location: Sandbach
- Shifts Available: 8am - 11pm, 11pm - 8am (sleeps)
- Speciality: Complex Care
- Start Date: ASAP On completion of recruitment process
Benefits working for Sugarman Health and Wellbeing include:
- Weekly Pay
- Paid via PAYE or Umbrella
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme*
- Holiday Pay (PAYE only)
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills within the care sector
- Free Clinical theory and practical training provided
- Clear career progression
- Terms and conditions apply
What are your duties as a Support Worker?
- Assisting with personal Care
- Supporting with Medication
- Providing physical and emotional support
- To be respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- A minimum of 6 months care experience
- Able to work in the UK and can show documents
- Full enhanced DBS
- Up to date CV
Interested in applying for this role?
To apply for this opportunity, submit your CV and one of our dedicated team members with contact you to discuss further.
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Hardworking And Dedicated