Set within an adult challenging behaviour service in the South Norfolk area our client has been supporting disabled people for over 100 years.
Providing support to people to empower their lives and opportunities, this role will include managing their households, personal care, financial support and leisure activities in order to maintain a good social life.
Currently we are recruiting people who can commit to full time working hours and have availability to cover sleeping nights.
Location of work will be variable within the South Norfolk area so it is essential for you to hold a full UK driving Licence.
Due to the nature of this role it is essential that you’ve had experience within Learning Disability and challenging behaviour environments
Personal attributes required for this role:
• Responsible and caring
• Good communication skills
• Reliable and able to manage your time well.
• Experience in providing care to people with complex medical and mental health needs
• Flexible approach to your working pattern
• Good team worker
• Full UK Driving Licence
In return the role can offer:
• Competitive pay, enhancements and guaranteed hours
• A contributory Pension
• Retail Voucher Scheme and Employee Assistive Programme
• 28 days annual leave including public holidays
• Full pay whilst training
• Opportunities for career progression
• Paid for DBS
• Supportive induction programme and ongoing supervisions
If you would like to be part of this vibrant, dynamic and forward thinking team and this sounds then we would love to hear from you.
This role is subject to DBS checks and satisfactory references as part of the recruitment process