£9.00 - £9.54 Per Hour
* Location:Bar Hill,Harston,Littleport,Sawston,Waterbeach,Willingham - Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
* Listed on:November 7th, 2019
* Ends on:December 7th, 2019
Send to a friend
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
We are looking for Support Workers to support individuals with learning disabilities in Cambridgeshire, in a great location with fantastic benefits. You don't need experience as full training is given. We offer a great team environment and competitive pay rates. You will be friendly and approachable and support individuals to have a great life with excellent outcomes.
As a Support Worker you will support in one of our services in the Cambridgeshire area; either Waterbeach, Harston, Sawston, Littleport, Bar Hill, or Willingham. Depending on what you're looking for, part time or full time, you'll be working on a rota of shifts covering earlies, lates, sleep ins and / or waking nights depending on the service needs and as permanent staff working alternative weekends and the occasional bank holidays.
Most of the services require support with personal care; bathing, drying, dressing them, support with toileting or pad changes and with manual handling; pushing a wheelchair, using a hoist and re-positioning. Some of the people we support have additional health needs, for all aspects of the role you will have full training. They'll also need support with everyday aspects of their life, and going about activities such as swimming, bingo and going to the local community centres.
Depending on the service that you're matched with will determine the pay rate (£9.00 - £9.54 per hour).
To be considered for any of these roles you must hold a full drivers licence.
Dimensions are one of the country's largest not-for-profit organisation supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity, apply below today or email [Click here to apply]
for easy apply.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
* An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
* We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
* As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
* As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
* We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
* Support Worker