* Cygnet Lodge Salford Radcliffe Park Crescent, Salford, Manchester, M6 7WQ
* Up to £8.50 per hour DOE
* Full Time
* Closing date
* Choose a career that inspires people.
At Cygnet Health Care you'll have the chance to make a real impact on residents and their families. You'll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you'll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to residents' care with us.
Cygnet Lodge Salford is our new 24 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for women. The service supports individuals with a primary diagnosis of mental illness, but they may also have a complex secondary diagnosis, including a personality disorder. This new service is opening in December 2019 and referrals are now being accepted.
In this role as a support worker you'll:
* Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our patients
* Work in the lodge, providing guidance and encouragement to patients through physical and emotional support
* Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
* Assist patients with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
* Safeguard patients
* Learn about individuals' specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We're looking for support workers who have:
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
* The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
* A genuine desire to make a real difference in people's lives
In return we'll offer you:
* Opportunity for overtime
* Employee Discount Scheme
* DBS paid
* Free uniform
* Regular coaching and support
* Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
* Subsidised meals on duty.
If you are interested in this position, please get a CV sent to [Click here to apply]
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want a career that inspires people? Please click on the 'apply now' link below.