SUPPORTED LIVING SERVICES - LEARNING DISABILITIES
Who are we ?
Hilton Care provides high quality person-centred support to adults with learning disabilities, some of whom may have associated disabilities such as physical disabilities, sensory impairment, and mental health needs. We are passionate about ensuring that the people we support make their own choices.
Who are we looking for ?
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for people that are positive, flexible, friendly, reliable, trustworthy and committed.
Are You ?
- Passionate about enabling people to live the life they want ?
- Willing to learn new skills in order to deliver excellent, person-centred support ?
- User-focused they recognise that the Service Users determine who provides their support and how it is delivered
If you are passionate about promoting peoples choices and independence, wed love to hear from you!
The people we support live in their own home. Our staff support people in all aspects of their daily lives so that they can choose what they want to do, when they want to do it, and who they want to do it with. Many of our Tenants have profound and multiple learning and physical disabilities, although your role is to encourage them to be as independent as possible, in practice you will;
- Give regular, and sometimes intensive, day-to-day support. This includes helping them to get up in the morning and assisting with personal care tasks.
- Need to flexible, as our tenants need support 24 hours a day and you may be required to work at various hours and on any day of the week.
Why work for us ?
- It is a very rewarding job. Staff get an enormous sense of satisfaction from helping people to live fulfilled lives and from helping them to become more independent.
- Every day is different - from running their home, shopping, leisure and social activities, as well as further education and employment.
- We run a comprehensive training programme that includes working towards externally recognised qualifications.
- Opportunities to develop their career in a rewarding and supportive environment
- Competitive rates of pay
Apply now to make a difference!
- Hardworking And Dedicated