Role: Female Care and Support Worker
Rate: £9.50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for our supported living services in Dumfries where we provide care and support to adults with a range of learning disabilities, physical disabilities, autism and complex needs. You'll help the people we support to develop their independence in all aspects of everyday life. This could include personal care, meal preparation, and taking part in hobbies & activities. You'll be out and about, enjoying life together and no single day will be the same.
We are seeking a female support worker who has previous experience in the care sector to work a mix of earlies, lates and waking nights.
We provide a fantastic training and induction programme that will support you in your role.
You will also enjoy benefits including:
- A fantastic training and induction programme that will support you in your role.
- Refer a Friend BONUS (£500 per friend, refer 3 friends and earn £2000! *Terms apply)
- Flexible working hours & overtime available
- Good opportunities to progress if you want it
- Paid PVG and holidays
- Long service awards & retail rewards and savings
- Life assurance and pension scheme
Click apply to complete our quick one-page application to join Voyage Care and do something amazing.
- Personal Care
- Learning Disabilities
- Self Motivation