We are looking for Support Workers in Kidderminster to cover various shifts from full time, part time and relief to suit you. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment. We have several services in the Kidderminster area and we are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live.
We support several individuals with various health needs and our staff actively support them to access a variety of community based activities including Hydrotherapy, Snoezelen, sports activities, cookery, arts & crafts, music and theatre to name just a few. If you have a caring, kind and thoughtful nature, we would love to hear from you.
The role will involve:
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Supporting with all aspects of personal care
- Support with shopping, housework including cleaning and laundry
- Supporting with medication
- Supporting with
the management of health needs
- Supporting and encouraging people to find opportunities in education, employment and leisure, and enable them to take part in these opportunities
Dimensions are one of the country's largest not-for-profit organisations supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
For more information about the service and the people we support, please contact James Seabright Booth-Ross on [Click here to apply]Your rewards
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attachedApply now
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability
Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.