Role: Male Support Worker (Previous Experience Required)
Pay Rate: £10.52ph
Mannering Avenue is one of our residential services located in Dumfries where we deliver care and support to 8 adult males with learning disabilities, mental health and complex needs.
You'll help the people we support to develop their independence in all aspects of everyday life. This could include personal care, meal preparation, and taking part in hobbies & activities. You'll be out and about, enjoying life together and no single day will be the same.
You will also enjoy benefits including:
- A fantastic training and induction programme that will support you in your role.
- Refer a Friend BONUS (£500 per friend, refer 3 friends and earn £2000! *Terms apply)
- Flexible working hours & overtime available
- Good opportunities to progress if you want it
- Paid PVG and holidays
- Long service awards & retail rewards and savings
- Life assurance and pension scheme
Click apply to complete our quick one-page application to join Voyage Care and do something amazing.
COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have an in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe.