Can you become a Learning Disabilities Support Worker?
Can you answer YES to some of the following questions?
1. Are you passionate and keen to want to work in the Learning Disabilities industry?
2. Can you bring any experience to the job or have you have had personal experience with friends or other care work?
3. Position based in Hindhead and Haslemere Surrey we maybe able to supply transport can you get to Hindhead or Haslemere?
4. Can you work various day shifts or night shifts and sometimes long days and every other weekend?
5. Are you available to commit to a 36 hour a week permanent contract?
6. With training and support do you feel challenging behaviour or personal care will be okay with you?
7. Are you happy to be interviewed on WhatsApp?
If you have answered YES, this career could be for you?
Benefits for you as a Support Worker
Competitive pay rate offered All Training paid for Death in benefit and pension assurance Career prospects with national company Free DBS Guaranteed hours Paid for training We are a Permanent Healthcare Recruitment Specialist working to recruit for a National Learning Disabilities company to providing care and support for adults in Hindhead based in a residential location. You will be caring for adults with Asperger’s, Complex needs, and Autism.
These are fantastic opportunities to be part of a motivated, enthusiastic and determined team, making this a great career move to become a Support Worker.
Still reading then we would love to hear from you and what you can offer.
Please share your CV with Care First UK Recruitment, APPLY now or call AJ on ……….
(phone number removed) (during office hours) or (phone number removed) (during evenings or weekends)