Our client is currently recruiting for a Care / Support Worker across the Wigan (North) area to join their dedicated team.
Does this role sound like you but you have no experience?
No worries – our client will provide you with free induction training to the highest standards and to be the best that you can be!
About the company
Our client is a small independent Domiciliary Care Company that prides itself on providing a Rolls Royce service for over 13 years. They are a small team of committed and dedicated individuals, who do ordinary things extraordinary well. They always provide a high quality service, on time every time and are carers, who care about putting people before profit.
About the role
The role of Care /Support Worker is a very fulfilling and rewarding job as you will:
- Care, support and look after the well-being of vulnerable people with all aspects of their daily life
- Enable people to live in their own home comfortably and make a positive difference to their lives
- Work in the community delivering a high standard of care to members of your local community
About the skills needed to be a Care / Support Worker:
To carry out the role of Care / Support Worker, you will need afull driving license as you will be expected to commute from house to house.
If you are a kind and considerate person who is willing to learn, be flexible, caring and want to make a difference. If you are then this might be the job for you!
About the hours & rewards
As a Care / Support Worker there are a range of shift patterns available including Morning, Lunch, Tea’s and evenings including alternative weekends.
For the role of Care / Support Worker there is on offer:
- An hourly rate is £8.91
- Travel time (in between calls) is paid in addition to your care hours
- 6 weeks holiday (pro rata)
- Pension Scheme
- Light Blue Discount Card
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Free Vocational Qualifications Level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care
- Access to covid vaccination
- Part-time or full-time hours - 16-38 per week
- Full PPE is supplied to all employees
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising the role of Care / Support Worker on behalf of the Hiring Company and your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Carer, support worker, care worker, social care,