Benefits: Life assurance, Access to Childcare vouchers, Flexible working times, Opportunities for career development, Paid training, Industry recognised qualifications, Fully funded DBS/PVG and Guaranteed hours. £500 welcome Bonus, Plus
- Overtime available at an enhanced rate of +£2ph above hourly pay rates
- We're proud to pay all employees at National Living Wage rate, or above, including those aged under 23
About this Job -
We are currently recruiting for a Support Worker to support a lady with multiple health conditions and autism.
We currently have a part-time role available, covering the below shift pattern
- Monday to Sunday - 09:00-14:00
- Monday to Sunday - 18:00-20:00
The person we support has the following clinical interventions:
- Jejunostomy - general care, feeds, medications and balloon management
- Catheter Care
Previous experience is advantageous but not essential as you will receive training tailored to the service user's specific needs.
What the role offers:
- Earn £9.62
- A regular working pattern
- Being a part of a dedicated team for this young lady
- Paid nurse-led clinical training
- 24/7 on call nurse support
Voyage Specialist Healthcare - part of Voyage Care, provides complex home care services for adults and children. These high quality services allow our clients to remain independent in the comfort of their own home, without compromising on the quality of their care.
Benefits working with Voyage Specialist Healthcare include:
- Competitive salary
- Holiday pay
- Career progression including the completion of NVQ qualifications
- Fully funded DBS/PVG
- Support Worker recognition scheme
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Refer a friend scheme
This is a rewarding role where you can gain clinical skills and experience, whilst delivering exceptional support to our service user making a positive impact on their day to day life.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010