Job Title: Support Worker
Category: Healthcare Date Posted: 22/10/2019
Location: Surbiton, Long Ditton, Thames Ditton Expiry Date: 30/11/2019
Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour Contact Name: Allyson Peake
Job Code: AP-SWS0 Contact Email: [Click here to apply]
Surbiton, Thames Ditton, Long Ditton, Surrey
£9 - £10 per hour
We have an amazing opportunity for experienced Support Workers to provide care and support services for young Adults/children with complex needs. This is a challenging role but the rewards are incomparable to any other job.
You will be working in an Environment where the little things that you do every day could have a life changing results. Your Ambition for the people you support will help them take steps to fulfilling their potential.
The successful candidate will be offered:
* On a temp basis/days and night shifts
* Ongoing work with Flexibility
* Ongoing training and support
* Working with a motivated and caring team
* Dedicated consultant and career advice
* Good communication and listening skills
* The ability to build and maintain rapport with young adults/people with complex needs
* Calmness under pressure and when dealing with challenging or confrontational behaviour
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Commitment to making a positive difference to the lives of service users
* A positive, non-judgemental, empathetic and sensitive approach
If you would like to be a part of this unique team and continue to help them provide the highest standards of care then please contact Maxine or Allyson on [Click here to apply]
- or email your CV today!
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer