Brandon House Clacton On Sea
Support Worker Days and Nights available, full time (30 hours plus) and part time available!
£9.50 per hour (FTE: £21736)
Do you want a career where no two days are the same? You can stop looking! Welcome to Valorum Care Group.
At Valorum Care Group we have one goal to make a better way for better lives
Valorum Care Group is a leading Nationwide care provider who is passionate about providing quality care to all of the people we support. Our core services are supported living, residential care and nursing services for learning disability, mental health and physical disability
What is great about the company
We offer a supportive environment with a real focus on the wellbeing of our employees as well as offering numerous training and development opportunities. Benefits of being a part of Valorum Care Group include:
- Wellbeing support
- Enhanced pension
- Flexible working hours
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Refer a friend bonus
- Excellent, fully funded training
- Career progression through VCG Academy
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Confidential employee advice line
- Employee Engagement app
The role is based at Brandon House, in Clacton-on-Sea. Brandon House is a supported living home registered for 22 tenants, in Clacton on Sea, for individuals with a mental health diagnosis. The home has recently undergone extensive refurbishments giving our tenants much better facilities to carry out their daily living activities with staff support. The home offers enclosed garden space, wheelchair access, and off-road parking. The seafront and local town centre are 200 yards away. We are walking distance from Clacton train station and a two-minute walk to the nearest bus stop.
What is the role?
Support Worker £9.50 (FTE: £21736)
- Using the training provided, aid the people we support through all aspect of life including mealtimes, bathing and day to day activities.
- By getting to know the people we support you will be able to help write their care plans and understand when risk assessments may be needed.
- Be there to assist the people we support in daily activities, social interactions, and outings either in a group setting or on a 121 basis.
- Assist the people we support with their health needs as required, which may include administering medication and attending medical appointments.
- Keep daily paperwork up to date to ensure we have captured everything that has happened in the day
- Flexible Working
- Risk Analysis
- Success Driven
- Training Activities