Twilight Support Worker Q8C
Home Name Queen Charlotte Nursing Home
* Working Hours: 20
* Job Type: Permanent
* Salary: £9.50 per hour
* Job Location: Weymouth, Dorset
Queen Charlotte Nursing Home, Weymouth, Dorset (DT3)
Twilight Support Workers - at £9.50ph
-PAID BREAKS - UNIFORM PROVIDED -
Hours: 20 hours per week available
Shifts: TWILIGHT (6pm-11pm) - Weekdays and Weekends - Job Share (3 shift/4 shift split over 2 weeks)
Pay: £9,880 yearly (20 hours per week @ £9.50 per hour)
Role: During your shift you will be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures.
As well as:
* Contributing to care planning.
* Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
* Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
* Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care.
Criteria / Person Specification
* Experience of working in a care setting, including administration of medication
* A good team player
* NVQ level 2 in Health & Social Care
What we offer:
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
Apply For This Vacancy
Job Deadline: 31/07/2020
Share this on
Support Worker H2N
Hadleigh Nursing Home
Hadleigh Care Home, Hadleigh, Ipswich (IP7) Support Worker - £9.30ph -PAID BREAKS - ACCOMMODATION ON SIT...
Hadleigh, Ipswich, Suffolk
Posted : 18/06/2020
Operations Manager - Domiciliary Care
Kingsley Home Care
OPERATIONS MANAGER - DOMICILIARY CARE Salary up to £45,000 (subject to experience) [Click here to apply]
Posted : 09/06/2020
Support Worker T3H
Thorp House Nursing Home, Griston, Thetford (IP25) Support Worker - £8.80 per hour - PAID BREAKS - PENSION SCHEME -...
Griston, Thetford, Norfolk
Posted : 12/06/2020