Calling all Healthcare Assistants, Senior Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers, the Medical, Health and Social Care division are holding a open day on Tuesday 13th November 2018 between 1pmm-4pm at Blackburn Jobcentre Plus:
Jobcentre Plus, Orchard House, Penny St, Blackburn BB1 6HA.
We supply to the following settings:
- Mental Health Hospitals
- Supported Living Projects
- Residential Homes
- Rehabilitation Centres
- Nursing Homes
- Children's Home
- Homeless Shelters
We provide you with:
- In-house mandatory training course (including medication administration) and MAPA training (if you have the relevant experience)
- DBS (free of charge)
- A minimum of 6 months care experience
- All your documentation: CV, Right to Work in the UK, Proof NI, Qualifications and training certificates, Proof of Address x 2 (within the last 3 months), Passport Photo
Please call Marta on [Click here to apply] or e-mail [Click here to apply] for more information, if you currently work for Search please share the post, as you could be entitled to a referral bonus of £50!!!
Pleasen see job description below:
Mental Health Support Worker - Learning Disabilities / Autism / Mental Health
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for Support Workers specialised in Mental Health to join our friendly team throughout Blackburn.
We are recruiting Support Workers on a temporary/ad hoc basis to work in various private healthcare settings. You will work alongside a passionate team, excellent people in the industry and you will gain a lot of exposure with the clients we work alongside. Although shifts are offered on an ad hoc basis, work is constantly ongoing.
The suitable candidates will:
* Have worked a minimum of 6 months recent experience in a mental health setting.
* Have a flexible approach towards work.
* Have a passion to help others and make a difference in their lives.
* Be able to travel via own or public transport in local and surrounding areas to your home.
What we offer:
* Free DBS check if required.
* Free specialist training programmes.
* Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
* Competitive rates of pay.
You will need to have a minimum of six months recent UK experience working within a mental health environment in a similar capacity.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and we require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references.
Please contact Marta at Search on [Click here to apply] or email your CV to [Click here to apply] and we will get back to you soon.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age