New Support Worker Vacancies
Residential Care Service - Learning Disabilities
42 hours per week , guaranteed hours
Rate: £8.36ph to £9.10ph
As a Support Worker at Twyford House you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities and physical disabilities to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others
We offer a great range of benefits which include:-
1. Paid DBS & Holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend from £250-£750
- Clinical Works
- Microsoft Access
- Personal Care
- Learning Disabilities