Newcross are currently seeking dedicated and compassionate
Support Workers that will uphold our philosophy of excellent care whilst providing life-enhancing support to our service users.
Where is the job based?
As a Newcross Support Worker you will deliver outstanding support across Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Woodbridge, Hadleigh, Martlesham, Wickham Market and the surrounding areas of Ipswich.
Our Ipswich branch is located in Ipswich Town Centre and provides first class HCA
s, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Salary of up to £
12.96/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends
* Free criminal record check (
) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Make the most of:
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.