An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Support Worker to join our dynamic team at Agincare Enable supported living team.
As a support worker you will have the opportunity to forge a career where actively participating in activities with the people we support will bring enjoyment and normality to every day life.
We offer full support and the opportunity to excel and grow within the role through nationally recognised training.
Some of the activities the people we support enjoy:
- Coin Collecting
- Performing with the local drama group
- Eating out
It is important to maintain the independence of the people we support.
If you are looking for a rewarding career that helps support people to live better lives, fulfil their potential and break down barriers, we would like to hear from you.
Shift patterns for Support Workers:
- Day & Night shifts
- Part time roles
- Full time roles
- Full time career
What we offer our Support Workers:
- £8.75 per hour
- Free DBS
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Contracted Hours
- Long service bonus
- Excellent career progression
- Flexible working - we can work around you!
- Accredited Specialist Training Provision
- Meaningful supervision and mentoring
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
The Support Worker role will involve:
- Supporting people to engage with a wide range of meaningful activities.
- Support people with specific communication issues.
- Support people with all aspects of daily living from meal preparation to budgeting and this may include personal care.
- The opportunity to work within our other services.
- Monitoring and driving standards of care.
- Safe and accurate medication administration.
- Working with professionals and other parties to ensure support is person centred and of the highest quality by delivering real outcomes and enhancing wellbeing for the individual.
What an Excellent Support Worker looks like:
Desirable but not essential:
- A caring nature and desire to make a real difference in someone's life
- A willingness to learn or previous experience in a Social Care
- Excellent communication and customer skills, at all levels
- The right to work in the UK
- A good level of English - both written and spoken
- Approachable and supportive to individuals
Enable is part of the Agincare business family which has been delivering award winning care and support for over 32 years, we employee over 3,500 staff across a wide range of services and localities.