Temporary Full Time Contract
Shift work: 9am - 5pm or 1:30pm - 9pm
£10 - £10.50 per hour depending on experience.
Successful candidate will have experience working with ex-offenders, people with mental health and substance misuse issues. Knowledge of housing issues affecting vulnerable people is essential.
Will be working alongside clients/ families or children and young people in a person centered way and help them to actively move towards living independently of services.
May be required to undertake lone working.
If you aren't interested but you know someone who is, refer them and receive a £250 referral bonus! (T&C's apply)
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
• £250 training allowance
• Excellent pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
• Weekly Payroll
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sean Devlin at Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply]
or [Click here to apply]