Female Support Worker - Full time
As a Support Worker at Westbury you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities and physical disabilities to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
You will join the team on a rota basis, working a combination of early, late, long days, sleep-in, weekend and bank holiday shifts.
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others.
We offer a great range of benefits which include:-
1. Paid DBS** & Holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend from Bonus (TCs apply) **
"Recommend a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply"
** Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
- Clinical Works
- Microsoft Access
- Personal Care
- Learning Disabilities