Full time and Part time Positions Available
As a Support Worker at Marner House you will support individuals with acquired brain injuries to help develop their cognitive and practical skills and build independence.
Most people come to us following an intensive period of rehabilitation. Our staff spend time with each person at their previous placement, to make transition as smooth as possible.
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others
- Paid DBS* and holidays
- Salary scale/progression if you want it
- Life insurance and pension scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have an in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe
*Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
- Clinical Works
- Self Motivation
- Well Being And Personal Care