Are you looking for a change or new challenge? Do you want a new job that is proactive and interesting?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing we are currently looking for Support Workers to support a young male with learning disabilities over night.
By joining the team you will become an essential part of the care team, as well as being in a fulfilling and caring role. This is a very rewarding opportunity!
Full clinical training will be provided by Sugarman Health and Wellbeing as well as all PPE and weekly Covid testing.
About the Support Worker role:
- Location: Braintree
- Speciality: Complex Care
- Start Date: On completion of registration
- Duration: Ongoing
- Pay Rate: Weeknights available only £9.50 - £11.00 per hour
What are your duties as a Support Worker?
- Assisting with moving and handling.
- Managing all of his activities of daily living and general needs.
- Support undertaking tasks such as painting, gardening and cooking
- Physio regime that carers will be fully trained in, including hand exercises and taping, all over body stretches and exercises and the use of specialist equipment.
- Assisting with personal care
- Supporting with medication
- To be respectful and maintain professional boundaries.
What shifts are available?
- Monday to Friday nights
- 9 hour Waking Nights (22.00pm - 7.00am)
- A minimum of 6 months care experience
- Experience working with service users with learning disabilities
- Able to do Moving and Handling and Personal Care
- Able to work in the UK and can show documents
- Full enhanced DBS
- Up to date CV
Benefits working for Sugarman Health and Wellbeing include:
- Weekly Payroll
- Paid via PAYE or Umbrella ONLY
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme*
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Mandatory training (including BSL, Manual Handling and Fire Safety)
- A friendly recruitment consultant ready to help you find the perfect role for you
- Dedicated recruitment team to help you through the application and compliance process
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Pay (PAYE only)
- Weekly Covid Testing
*Terms and conditions apply
Interested in applying for this role?
To apply for this opportunity, submit your CV to us, or give April a call on 01245 860 318 opt 1 to discuss working with us.
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.