Job Title: Support Worker
Full Time: 35 hours per week
Part Time: up to 28 hours per week
Shifts: Covering shifts on a rota basis, Monday - Sunday; early and late shifts - 7:30am-3:00pm and 2:30pm-10:00pm
Service/Location: Devonshire House in Ardwick, Manchester
Pay Rate: £9.69 per hour
Role Overview:We are looking for dedicated and ambitious staff for our new 24 bed ABI rehabilitation service; Devonshire House in Ardwick, Manchester. This will be a challenging but rewarding role and an exciting opportunity for all staff to be part of a fantastic new service.
The Support Worker role is to empower & support service users to rebuild their lives. The focus of the service is to provide a supportive environment for people to develop skills and strategies in order to lead a more fulfilled and independent life. Our support workers incorporate both therapy-based activities and social based activities.
At Voyage Care, we already have 18 specialist ABI rehabilitation services across the country, and we work intensively with multi-disciplinary teams to rehabilitate and provide on-going care and support for people with brain injuries and complex needs.
Voyage Care - Sector-leading quality
- 96% of English registered locations were rated as Good or Outstanding by the CQC. That's 10% above the national average!
- 100% of Scottish registered locations were graded overall compliant by the Care Inspectorate.
- 100% of Welsh registered locations were rated as compliant by the Care Inspectorate Wales.
- We are proud to have 8 services rated outstanding by CQC.
For Support Workers in this location, experience is not essential as all staff will receive relevant training / 3 full days of specialist ABI training, as part of their induction package.
To ensure that we can keep both the People we Support and our workforce safe, it is a requirement that all frontline staff who work for Voyage Care are willing to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays **
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply
**Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.