Support Worker *£500 welcome bonus*
Surrey and Hampshire DCA - £9.70 per hour
Voyage Care are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic Support Workers into our services in Hindhead and the surrounding area.
Working in the 1:1 and 2:1 teams, based at our day centre in Hindhead to support our service users, you will be promoting independence and supporting them to lead a life that is fulfilling as possible by enabling them to participate in social based activities and day to day tasks.
Support Workers will be based in Hindhead, but asked to cover shifts in other areas, based on the needs of the service.
Benefits to a career with Voyage Care:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A clearly defined career path if you are looking to progress
- A mixture of in house training and nationally recognised qualifications (such as the level 3 in Health & Social Care) fully paid for by us
- Paid DBS & Holidays
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Retail rewards & savings including access to the Blue Light Card
- Long service awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 - £2000 T&Cs apply
COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe.
To ensure that we keep both the people we support and our workforce safe, it is a requirement that all frontline staff who work for Voyage Care are willing to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
£500 welcome bonus
As well as a rewarding job, we're offering all new starters a welcome bonus of £500!
(£250 after month 1 and £250 after probation)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list. Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
- Self Motivation