Support Worker - £8.53 per hour - 37.5 hours a week.
Immediate Start dates available.
Are you an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic Healthcare professional?
Search Medical is recruiting an experienced Support Worker to join a unique Sussex charity with a strong local reputation that provides support for people with learning disabilities. They are looking for a Support Worker to join their dedicated team in Crawley.
* Assist the Locality Manager to maintain a high quality of support
* Understand the support needs of the individuals you support
* Support people with their personal care, support plans and assist in other activities
* Participate in reviews at individual, team and service level
* Involve the people you support in all aspects of the planning of their support
* NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
* Experience with Learning Difficulties
If you are looking for the next step, look no further! Apply to find out more, or contact Jack in our Crawley Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.