Reliable Healthcare Group are recruiting experienced Live in Support Workers to work at well known clients in Midlands.
The ideal candidates will have:
* A general passion for care
* Happy to work alone and in a team
* Great People Skills
Shift patterns: Long days and waking night shifts available here 12.5 hours with a 1 hour unpaid break. Full time and part time / ad-hoc shifts available here for weekdays and weekends.
About the patients in the hospital:
* You would be looking after patients in their home giving them general care.
* Duties can include feeding, bathing, support giving medication (ONLY THAT HAS BEEN PRESCRIBED BY THE DOCTOR OR NURSE), personal care, Companionship and escorting to appointments, helping with shopping, assisting them with every day tasks - cleaning up etc.
Support Worker requirements - to be considered for this role you must:
* MUST have in date training
* Must have a valid in date enhanced child and adult (or adult) DBS
* Have mental health training - preffered - depending on client
* Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within mental health, a similar setting is preferred
If you're interested in this role please apply with an updated CV
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Mental health - Leicester) .