Support Assistant/Support Worker - Learning Disabilities/Mnatl Health- Slough/Maidenhead
We are currently recruiting for Permanent and Temproary staff members to join our company. We provides high quality supported housing and support for individuals with Learning disabilities needs, Mental Health and challenging behaviour. Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for individuals with ambition, creativity and commitment to join us in the role of Support Assistants. You will support our service users to improve their daily living skills and live life to their full potential.
Shifts currently available:
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Implementing and carrying out individual SU support plans
- Safeguarding the rights and dignity of the SU
- Supporting SUs to build their confidence, self-esteem and their ability to manage their mental health symptoms
- Support the SUs with taking their medication
- Support SUs with their daily living skills and domestic chores
- Supporting SUs with personal care tasks.
- Encourage and motivate SUs into employment, voluntary work and/or into education
- Accurately keeping daily records.
If you are passionate about supporting people, have good communication skills, are well organized and looking to further your career we can offer you:
- Hourly rate of pay of £9.50-£10.50 ph (depending on experience)
- 28 days paid leave (including public holidays)
- Paid In house training
- Career opportunities and progressions
- Company pension scheme
- Other benefits include - business mileage, care certificates and medication training
- Learning Disabilities
- Success Driven
- Well Being And Personal Care
- Mental Health
- Assisted Living