Support Worker - Learning Disabilities / Autism / Mental Health - Temp to Perm
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for Support Workers for a temp to perm position in Bolton. This position will start on temporary basis and will become permanent after succesful completion of the 12 weeks period. You will be working alongside the Bolton Council and the rates of pay for permanent positions are excellent.
You will work alongside a passionate team, excellent people in the industry and you will gain a lot of exposure with the client we work alongside.
The suitable candidates will:
* Have worked a minimum of 6 months recent experience in asupport work setting.
* Have a flexible approach towards work.
* Have a passion to help others and make a difference in their lives.
* Be able to travel via own or public transport in local and surrounding areas to your home.
What we offer:
* Free DBS check if required.
* Free specialist training programmes.
* Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
* Competitive rates of pay.
You will need to have a minimum of six months recent UK experience working within a support work environment in a similar capacity.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and we require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references.
Please contact Marta at Search on [Click here to apply] or email your CV to [Click here to apply] and we will get back to you soon.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.