Staff Nurse - Nights | Surgical Ward | Band 5 dependent on experience | Parkway | Part time, Nights only
Spire Parkway have an exciting opportunity for a Night Staff Nurse to join their team on a part-time basis.
Spire Parkway Hospital has completed a £9 million development programme that included a state-of-the-art Spire Specialist Care Centre and new Endoscopy Suite. It has also seen the total refurbishment of the hospital’s 51 bedrooms as well as one of its five operating theatres. The Spire Specialist Care Centre offers treatment for a wide range of cancers as well a Rapid Access Breast Clinic and a One-Stop Haematuria Clinic.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs. You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
Who we're looking for:
- Be a qualified nurse – at least 6 months experience would be preferable
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca O’Neill on Rebecca.o’[ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Patient Health Questionnaires