£38,000 to £42,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 37.5 hours | Flexible Shifts |
A leading hospital in the Haringey area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Adult Nurse/RGN with an acute/surgical ward nursing background to work as Sister/Charge Nurse. You will be joining a busy surgical ward which caters to predominantly elective surgical patients.
Details of this Surgical Ward Sister/Charge Nurse position and what the post-holder will receive are as follows:
• A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, working flexible shift patterns on an internal rotation that includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £38,000 to £42,000
• 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays which increases with length of service
As Surgical Ward Sister/Charge Nurse, you will take responsibility for providing high standards of nursing care and ensuring patient safety. You will support the Ward Management team in the day to day running of the ward and will provide clinical leadership and line management to the nursing team.
Applicants for this Surgical Ward Sister/Charge Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• At least 2 years’ experience in a surgical ward setting, ideally within the private healthcare sector
• Able to undertake all aspects of clinical care planning and delivery to a high standard
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
• Flexible to work rotating shift patterns
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation