Band 5/6, Private Healthcare, RGN, General nurse, Brentwood, staff nurse, NMC
Hays are now recruiting for one of the UK's most respected private hospital groups who strive to make a positive difference to patients' lives through outstanding personalised care. We provide a full range of treatments and offer fast access to expert healthcare, from consultations, diagnosis, procedures, treatments, and aftercare.
They are passionate about caring and they have been putting patients at the heart of everything they do for over 25 years. Everything has been done to work towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. They are committed to looking after people, both patients and staff. Join, and you will receive a warm welcome.
Surgical Wards | Staff Nurse | Brentwood | Full time I Joining Bonus (subject to T & C)
Hays are now recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join a dynamic and experienced nursing team. The successful candidate will be able to Grow and develop their career within a modern and supportive environment.
The Hospital is a 49 bed hospital with 4 theatres and offers a comprehensive range of services and facilities. Our vision is to be recognised as a world class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be working on a surgical ward as part of our nursing team.
- Be responsible for delivering pre and post-operative care to the range of surgical specialities that are cared for.
- Additional responsibilities are also afforded all staff in order to ensure a competent and efficiently run ward.
- You will be required to work night shifts predominantly, but ideally have the flexibility to work days should the need arise.
Who we're looking for:
- Current NMC Registration.
- Surgical experience essential
- Minimum of 6 months post registration.
- Passion for providing clinically excellent care.
- Willingness to grow, develop and innovate in their practice.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- A company reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
If you are interested please do get in touch with Hays on 02072598788 and ask for Christopher Thyer.
Referral Scheme | £500 for Nurses | £250 for HCAs | T&Cs Apply
- Surgical Procedures