Position: Surgical Ward Nurse
Salary: Up to £31,500 + enhancements
Hours: Full Time - Flexible Shift Pattern
A leading healthcare provider require a Surgical Ward Nurse to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in the Portsmouth area. They are looking for Registered Nurses to work on their surgical ward. You will be joining a well-established and dynamic team with brilliant support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression leading to promotions - sites across the UK!
You will support in assessing patient's health and well-being, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs. Also, you will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all the information, making this available to relevant others.
Key Skills Required
* Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
* You will be used to working in teams with minimum supervision
* Have surgical or acute ward setting experience
Benefits on offer:
* 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
* Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options.
* Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers.
* Wellness Screenings.
* Private medical insurance.
* Life assurance.
* Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park.
For more information, please apply and a member of the Meditalent team will be in touch to discuss the role and hospital in more detail or call/text Sam on 07585 561822.
- Private Hospital
- Health Facilities
- Patient Health Questionnaires
- Best Practices