Staff Nurse - Nights | Surgical Ward | Band 5/6 equivalent | Up to £32,500 depending on experience, plus enhancements | Oadby, Leicester | Full Time or part time.
Within this department, you will be exposed to a large cross section of surgical specialties, an excellent opportunity to broaden your experience. Excellent career development opportunities within a high performing team.
Spire Leicester Hospital is expanding the scope of services we offer our patients and are looking for experienced Surgical Nurse to join our established team.
Founded in 1989, Spire Leicester is a high performing hospital with a great track record in superior patient care. We practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging, and diagnostic technology, meaning we can offer everything from screening, rehabilitation and cutting-edge surgical procedures in specialist fields like orthopaedics and cancer care.
Duties and responsibilities:
You will be joining this high performing team of experienced nurses who constantly receive excellent patient satisfaction feedback.
• Delivering excellent patient care to post-surgical patients.
• Working on a ratio of 1 nurse to 5 or 6 patients giving you the time to give complete care to your patients.
• Working across 2 small wards
Who we're looking for:
• Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
• Have a minimum of 2 years surgical nursing experience.
• Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
• Strong communication skills
• You must be able to attend training session in the day when required
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Andrew Owen on andrew.owen[ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Session (Computer Science)