Staff Nurse | Surgical Ward | Band 5 dependent on experience | Cardiff | Full Time.
Spire Cardiff Hospital have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team. Training and development opportunities will be offered. Newly Qualified Nurses will be considered.
Spire Cardiff Hospital is a premium provider of private healthcare in South Wales. We practice some of the most advanced treatments with the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening, rehabilitation and cutting-edge surgical procedures across a variety of specialist treatments which are all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be joining this high performing team of experienced nurses..
- Delivering excellent patient care to post-surgical patients.
- Working on a ratio of 1 nurse to 5 or 6 patients giving you the time to give complete care to your patients.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years surgical nursing experience.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Maxine Cassidy on 07715055848 or email [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications