Staff Nurse | Surgical Ward | Band 5 dependent on experience | Cambridge Lea | Full Time or Part Time
Spire Cambridge Lea is now looking to recruit a Staff Nurse to join their warm and supportive team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain experience in a surgical setting or develop their existing skills
At Spire Cambridge Lea, we provide comprehensive treatments in a safe, comfortable and relaxed private hospital environment for our patients across Cambridgeshire and East Anglia. We’re dedicated to providing quality care and treatments. Built in 1987, the hospital employs more than 250 people and works in partnership with 240 consultants. It offers 63 beds, 22 consulting rooms, five theatres, on site MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Xray, Dexa Scanners, a stand-alone physiotherapy facility and a discreet women’s health suite.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be joining this high performing team of experienced nurses who constantly receive excellent patient satisfaction feedback.
- Delivering excellent patient care to pre and post -surgical patients.
- Working on a ratio of 1 nurse to 5 or 6 patients giving you the time to give complete care to your patients.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years nursing experience.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Penny Lawless at [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications