Up to £33,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Flexible Shifts | Excellent Benefits
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in acute/medical/surgical ward nursing is required to join a leading Edinburgh hospital.
Details of this Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse vacancy are as follows:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, with flexible shifts on an internal rotation (part-time hours may also be considered)
* A great annual salary of up to £33,000 depending on experience
* Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
* A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
* Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
* Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
* Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
* A generous annual leave allowance plus Bank Holidays
The role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
You will be primarily working with patients following elective cosmetic, orthopaedic and ENT surgery in addition to a variety of other surgical specialisms.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
* Organised with good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work well within a team and independently when required
* Flexible to adapt to the changing needs of the ward
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation