Applications close in 2 days
£26,000 - £30,000 / year
£26,000 - £30,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hour Contract | Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits & L+D
A leading Surrey hospital is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join the clinical team on their surgical ward on a permanent basis.
Details of this Ward Staff Nurse vacancy are as follows:
* A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, covering a flexible shift pattern on an internal rotation
* A great annual salary in the region of £26,000 to £30,000, plus unsociable hours enhancements where applicable
* 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* Free uniforms
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
This Surgical Ward RGN role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
You will be primarily working with patients following general, orthopaedic, neurological, gynaecological and urology surgery although the facility also offers other surgical specialisms and you will work with a varied case mix.
The necessary skills, qualities and attributes our client require in a Surgical Ward Nurse:
* NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
* Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
* Well organised with strong planning skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation