Job Title: Team Leader - Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
Service/Location: Summerfield Court in Bramley
Pay Rate: £9.81 per hour
At Summerfield Court we provide support to enable 17 individuals to build their cognitive and daily living skills following a brain injury. We are proud to have Headway Approved Provider status.
Our Team Leaders closely support our Service Manager and Deputy Manager and are responsible for promoting, managing and coordinating care plans. You'll also play a central role in team leadership, from allocating shifts and training days to overseeing recruitment and induction. You will be central to our service delivery and take a hands-on approach to care management too.
At Voyage Care, we already have 18 specialist ABI rehabilitation services across the country, and we work intensively with multi-disciplinary teams to rehabilitate and provide on-going care and support for people with brain injuries and complex needs.
We are keen to attract experienced staff (who have completed or are working towards their NVQ 3), who can "hit the ground running" and want to progress their career development and invite candidates to apply who can demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience of the assessment, planning and implementation of service delivery within a learning disabilities and challenging behaviour environment.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills with an outstanding ability to contribute to working with service users (or prospective service users), families, advocates and other professional colleagues.
- Experience of all elements of the day to day supervision, training and management of staff.
- To carry out duties in compliance with the companies Equal Opportunities, Risk Assessments, Health & Safety policies:
- Ensure compliance with good practice guidelines, and legislative, statutory, and organisational requirements.
- In return, we offer all the training (3 full days of specialist ABI training as per of the induction package), benefits and options for career development you would expect from a leader in our field.
- To ensure that we can keep both the People we Support and our workforce safe, it is a requirement that all frontline staff who work for Voyage Care are willing to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays **
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply
**Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
- Career Development