Team Leader - Titchfield, Hampshire - £13.00 per hour **Must be a Driver**
Job Description and Responsibilities
Voyage Care is seeking a Team Leader, to join the management team at a Registered Service in Titchfield, Hampshire that provides support to those with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Mental Health and associated complex behaviours.
Benefits for Voyage Care Team Leaders include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free, industry leading, face to face and online training - including NVQ's
- The opportunity for career progression to senior management within a sector leading organization
- High street discounts with access to the Blue Light Card!
Reporting to the Registered Manager; the Team Leader will oversee staff and provide assistance to the People we Support. Tasks undertaken by the Team Leader may include:
- Managing the service in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Shift Leading
- Updating Support Plans and Risk Assessments
- Undertaking Support Worker Supervisions and Competency Assessments
- Providing care to the People we Support
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants and subsequent job offers will be subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
- Learning Disabilities
- Risk Analysis
- Mental Health