Team Leader - Fareham, Hampshire - £10.50 per hour **£500 Welcome Bonus** Overtime available at an enhanced rate of +£2ph above hourly pay rates We're proud to pay all employees at National Living Wage rate, or above, including those aged under 23
Job Description and Responsibilities
Voyage Care is seeking a Team Leader, to join the management team at a Supported Living Service in Fareham, Hampshire that provides support to those with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder and associated complex behaviours.
Benefits for Voyage Care Team Leaders include:
£500 welcome bonus As well as a rewarding job, we're offering all new starters a welcome bonus of £500! (£250 after month 1 and £250 after probation)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free, industry leading, face to face and online training - including NVQ's
- The opportunity for career progression to senior management within a sector leading organization
- High street discounts via our Boost portal
Reporting to the Locality Manager; the Team Leader will oversee staff and provide assistance to the People we Support. Tasks undertaken by the Team Leader may include:
- Managing the service in the absence of the Locality Manager
- Shift Leading
- Updating Support Plans and Risk Assessments
- Undertaking Support Worker Supervisions and Competency Assessments
- Providing care to the People we Support
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Flexibility. This is a shift based role that can include working on weekends and bank holidays so flexibility is essential.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service and a genuine desire to help people
- The ability to work well within a team
- The ability to work to robust, clear guide line
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team. So make a great career move.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe.
It is an expectation that all staff are to have had or be part of the Covid- 19 vaccination process unless they can provide an exemption reason.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
- Learning Disabilities