Team Leader *£500 welcome bonus*
Pay Rate: £10.73 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Voyage Care is seeking a Team Leader, to join the management team at a Supported Living Service in Eastleigh, Hampshire that provides support to those with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder and associated behaviours.
Benefits for Voyage Care Team Leaders include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free, industry leading, face to face and online training - including NVQ's
- The opportunity for career progression to senior management within a sector leading organization
- High street discounts via the Blue Light Card
Reporting to the Field Support Supervisor; the Team Leader will oversee staff and provide assistance to the People we Support.
Tasks undertaken by the Team Leader may include:
- Shift Leading
- Updating Support Plans and Risk Assessments
- Undertaking Support Worker Supervisions and Competency Assessments
- Providing care to the People we Support
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Previous experience in a health or social care setting is essential.
The available role is for a full time Team Leader. Team Leaders will be required a mixture of early, late and long day shifts.
Please note that the role will include weekend work, shifts on public holidays and some sleep in shifts.
Voyage Care ask that Team Leaders:
- Understand the importance of motivating a team
- Work within the company's ethos of providing person centred care
- Are compassionate and understanding
- Are reliable and conscientious
- Have a good understanding of written and spoken English and basic Mathematics
- Hold an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or a prepared to undertake an Enhanced DBS
£500 welcome bonus
As well as a rewarding job, we're offering all new starters a welcome bonus of £500!
(£250 after month 1 and £250 after probation)
COVID19 safety is important to us all. We support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have an in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe
It is an expectation that all staff are to have had or be part of the Covid- 19 vaccination process unless they can provide an exemption reason.
- Learning Disabilities