Children's Social work Team manager - Duty and assessment team - Cheshire East Council
We are currently recruiting an experienced Social work team manager to lead and manage the delivery of a range of high quality, cost-effective children in need, child protection and children in care social care and other services by effective management of staff through supervision and appraisal, quality auditing and quality assurance, joint working with partner agencies including the Police and Health services and through the promotion of best practice.
•Experience in managing a social work team (Children's)
•Be registered with the HCPC
•Have an Enhanced DBS
•Degree in Social work
APPLY NOW - Contact Kyle Roberts on [Click here to apply]
or [Click here to apply]
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
•Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!*
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.