Rare & exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded GLP environmental testing laboratory as a Technical Lead for Gas Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry!
Using your expertise and previous experience with GC-MS technologies, you will:
* Lead a team and ensure that all analysis is completed according to customer required timeframes and strict regulations.
* Be responsible for technical performance of all methods within the section.
* Develop, optimise and validate methods for analysis of a range of trace and ultra-trace environmental contaminants in complex matrices.
The successful candidate will have:
* Extensive experience working at a senior level within an industrial testing laboratory, ideally within the environmental sector.
* A strong background and experience with gas chromatography, mass spectrometry and associated systems (FID, TEA, Headspace)
* Method development & validation experience
* Excellent communication skills are a must!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior GC-MS Chemist looking for the next step in their career!
Key words: GCMS, GC-MS, gas chromatography, mass spectrometry, environmental, laboratory, analysis, analytical, chemistry, soil, water, management, supervisor, senior, method development, Bedford, VRS6857FP.
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
Trace (Linear Algebra)