Excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior LC-MS Scientist to join an established and growing organisation!
As a senior member of a close-knit team of Scientists, you will support high throughput in vitro DMPK activities (both automated and manual) to a high standard.
Using your expertise and previous experience with LC-MS, you will:
* Lead the method development & troubleshooting activities using liquid chromatography & mass spectrometry instruments (Waters, Sciex, Agilent)
* Train and mentor junior members of staff
* Maintain the lab’s analytical equipment, reducing instruments down-time as much as possible
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and ambitious Scientists with:
* PhD or MSc degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related subjects
* 5+ years industrial experience within a fast-paced laboratory, developing and optimising bioanalytical methods using LC-MS as well as sample preparation protocols
* Management/training/mentoring experience is also desirable
* Excellent communication skills are essential.
You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and exemplary working environment; you will benefit from state-of-the-art facilities.
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this challenging role with outstanding opportunities for career progression!
Keywords: Technical lead, scientist, senior scientist, method developer, method development, validation, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, liquid chromatography mass spectrometry, HPLC, UPLC, UHPLC, MassLynx, Analyst, small molecules, drugs, metabolites, biomarkers, biological samples, DMPK, ADME, PK, pharmacokinetic, in vitro, in vivo, analysis, analytical, laboratory, Oxfordshire, Oxford, Abingdon, VRS7079FP
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
High Performance Liquid Chromatography