This is a great opportunity for an individual experienced in dietary intake modelling to take the next step in their career! You will be working within a passionate and growing team in a fast-paced environment, applying and expanding upon your technical expertise in dietary exposure.
* Manage dietary exposure projects
* Co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders
* Apply a strategic approach and contribute robust scientific arguments based on the latest scientific data
* Work to tight deadlines to provide regulatory support to companies
Essential Background and Preferred Experience:
An ideal opportunity for an experienced dietary intakes specialist with excellent time-management and communication skills!
* MSc/PhD in relevant science (Nutrition/Food Science/Toxicology); or degree (or equivalent) with 2+ years’ experience in dietary exposure modelling
* Experience with relevant software (e.g. SAS, SPSS, Creme Global) and food datasets
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team
The site is located on the Surrey/Hampshire border. Home-working is welcomed, although you must be willing to travel to site ca. 1 day /week.
Key Words: nutrition, food science, toxicology, dietary intake modelling, dietary exposure, datasets, statistics, life sciences, Hampshire, Surrey, South East, VRS7042BH
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
Spss (Statistical Software)