We are proud to be supporting a Biotechnology start-up based in Oxford looking to change the landscape of personalized medicine with their flagship novel technology. This is an incredible opportunity to make a substantial positive impact on healthcare.
We are assisting this organization with their search for a Technical Project Manager, to drive forward all research and product development activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring projects are correctly budgeted and completed on time. Using prior experience of managing large scientific projects, you will be comfortable using agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Merge product development requirements and company goals when formulating project plans.
- Ensure all teams within the business are working with common targets in mind.
- Coordinate different technical teams through all project phases.
- Facilitation of regular project review meetings – ensuring documentation of notes and actions.
- Ability to challenge project teams on technical aspects of deliverables.
- Ability to prepare ad hoc reports to support business reviews.
- Involvement in troubleshooting of any project issues that may arise including suitable escalation when critical issues arise.
- Ability to work without supervision in a matrix management organization.
You must have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Scientific discipline.
- Industrial experience in scientific project management in a relevant industry.
- Proficient working in an agile project management environment.
- Experience using JIRA for project management.
- Underlying working knowledge of biological sciences.
It would be beneficial if you have a Lean Six Sigma certification or alternatively experience working in a company with ISO13485 accreditation, although these are not essential
Agile Software Development
Search (Computer Science)