Applications close in 5 days
£30,000 - £42,000 / year
Excellent opportunity for either a current technical author or an experienced process scientist seeking a career change! In this role you will an integral part of the Upstream Process Sciences team within a leading biopharmaceutical organisation!
* Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of highly technical documentation supporting drug development
* Summarise complex data sets and conclusions to provide a clear and succinct overview of the study process undertaken and results
* Providing the context of each study; reasons for study and its objectives
* Provide clear and accurate descriptions of materials and methods used in the studies, including descriptions of experimental designs as appropriate
* Recommend improvements to methods, SOPs and document templates ensuring regulatory compliance
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – Excellent command of English language (grammar and punctuation)
* Excellent skills with Microsoft Office and additional data analysis/ presentation software
* Strong scientific knowledge in upstream process development, biochemical engineering, biochemistry, molecular biology, statistics, analytical methods, cellular metabolism and physiology is preferred
Apply to VRS today!
Please note: this role is initially offered on a 12-month contract with realistic potential to extended.
Key Words: Technical Writer, Author, Report, Data, Metadata, Graphs, Tables, Figures, Documentation, SOPs, Templates, Formatting, Process Development, Upstream, Downstream, USP, DSP, Drug Development, Regulatory, Compliance, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Berkshire, Reading, Slough, VRS6780CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website