Hours: 44 hours per week (8 per weekday and 4 on a Saturday) Must be flexible with hours
Duration of assignment: Ongoing - possibility of temp to perm
Our client is one of the UK’s largest wholesalers offering a product range through exceptional customer service and efficient delivery.
To deliver orders to a customer base. You will deliver excellent customer service at all times whilst conducting yourself in a helpful and professional manner. You will also accept returns from customers, logging them in the correct way and then returning them to the depot to be processed as a return.
Demands of the role
* Ensure that you always work to GDP (Good distribution practice) & SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
* All paperwork completed and signed off by Management
* Damages/Breakages are reported immediately
* Any discrepancies of Manifest to be raised with Management
* Vans to be kept clean and tidy at all times
* Ensuring all duties are carried out whilst working to the Health and Safety guidelines
* Time sheet and Van check to be handed in weekly
* CD`s and Fridge Lines to be stored according to SOP
* To carry out any other duties asked of them by Management
The successful candidate:
You will need to work on your own initiative, always put the customer 1st, be flexible with your hours and be willing to go that extra mile to fulfil the customer’s needs. You will contribute to making the company a success and continue to grow. You will be experienced in a delivery role, ideally multi-drop and have a valid UK driving licence.