Test Manager | Central Team | Work from home with travel | 12 Month FTC
Spire Healthcare have an exciting new opportunity for someone to own the test delivery for projects, including the provision and control of testing processes that are aligned with the Spire Change Lifecycle ensuring that quality and efficiency of testing through all phases is achieved.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver business testing services for projects to agreed time, cost and quality tolerances as laid down in business cases, test strategies and commercial arrangements with key technology suppliers
- Define the test strategy and approach for a project including the production of the test environment management plan, general plan (testing all phases including regression) and where required data migration considerations.
- Create business test deliverables throughout the project lifecycle including test data, scripts, checklists, reports etc. applying best practice testing principles to ensure cost-effective testing whilst balancing business risk.
- Produce, critically review, and evaluate any proposed business solutions and requirements from a testing perspective identifying and resolving issues relating to testability of the solution
- Use your knowledge of test best practice to benefit the wider team suggesting improvements to ways of working and conducting well-considered peer reviews of test deliverables.
Who we're looking for:
- Leading testing for significant projects and a track record of implementing robust solutions into complex business environments.
- Must be passionate about shifting quality left and an advocate for the testing discipline.
- Experience in leading test across multiple development methodologies (v-model, agile, RUP, Waterfall etc.)
- ISTQB certified (Desirable)
- Test process management: Ability to identify and implement appropriate quality processes and standards
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Luke Taylor on 07850 730906 or [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Ibm Rational Unified Process
Agile Software Development