Endoscopy Team Lead |Theatres | Band 6/7 | Norwich | Full Time |
Are you looking for a step up in your career or maybe just a change? If so, a fantastic opportunity has arisen at Spire Norwich for an Endoscopy Team Lead, to join our experienced and dynamic team.
Duties and responsibilities
To manage the endoscopy service and lead the team in the provision of care for patients in a safe and caring environment, in the most efficient and clinically effective way, whilst maintaining the patient’s privacy and dignity. To provide leadership, advice and support to other staff in the department and support the Theatre Manager in the overall management of the healthcare environment
.Who we're looking for
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Minimum of 3 years endoscopy experience
- Have BLS and ideally ALS
- Have knowledge of Joint Advisory Group (JAG) and CQC standards as required for endoscopy services
- Knowledge on all health and Safety and COSHH
- Excellent communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarena Phillips on : 07825 059153 or e-mail [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Basic Life Support
- Control Of Substances Hazardous To Health (Coshh)
- Occupational Safety And Health